Friday, August 31, 2012

Sorry I haven't been posting...

I have not been posting this summer even though most of the hoyas have been growing like mad with the hot weather we had.  I just recently got a hoya imperialis "alba" from Joni.  I haven't been able to buy many hoyas this summer due to lack of money so I have been watching them grow.  I had to restart my sigillatis so it is now living as two plants in the rooting aquarium.  The moss that was growing on the dirt it was in got to be too much and I think it was starting to rot.  The imperialis rauchii is growing like mad, I don't know what I am going to do with it for the winter because it is huge.  The polystachia had to be replanted into a new pot because it got so big.  I will try to post some new pics this weekend since I now have realize that people are actually coming to this blog.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment